Tuesday, February 19, 2008

FYI

While surfing the net I stumbled upon a fairly new site called www.Hypocrisy.com. I liked the site and saw that they were looking for writers. So on a whim I filled out the form for them to look at my blog. To my surprise they replied a few hours later that they wanted me to write for them and share my blogs on their website.

Today I finally figured out how to get set up as a writer and copied a few of my recent blogs on to their site. Within a matter of minutes they published my blog as a Featured Article and put my name (PC Fugitive) on their list of writers! How cool!

So please take a look at the site just as I hope their readers will meander over and check mine out. And meanwhile I will occasionally take some of my blogs and post it on to the other website.

No comments:

Post a Comment