Saturday, August 23, 2008

Short Retort


I didn't even realize that earlier this week I wrote my 100th blog! Congrats to me. And if you notice a change to the look of my blog - you are right! I found out how to add a picture - so expect more of those in the future and how to stretch the post to take up more room and eliminate all that wasted space.

I started PC Fugitive late last year with no thought as to where it might go. All I knew is that here was a chance to write. Someone recently asked me how do I determine when and what I write. Truth is, I write when I am inspired. Yes, it is mainly politics because I have always been a political junkie and now I have my very own bully pulpit to tell my opinions. What fun! But I also write about every day things or things that annoy me or whatever catches my eye. But inspiration comes and goes. Some weeks it is hard to crank out even one article. Other weeks I could easily write every day.

Actually this is one of those times when there is so much news that I know I will be writing a lot more than usual. I also want to apologize about the length of my articles. I try to keep them short but somehow they always end up long even after I edit them.

Anyway, I have really enjoyed it and I hope you have too. I know that over the past nine months readers come and go and I want to thank all of you. Yes, I have said that I would still be writing this if no one read it, but it is nice to know that there is somebody out there who does read what I write.

Thanks everybody and I hope we all find the next 100 postings to be as much fun as the first 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment