Sunday, April 27, 2008

All Shook Up

I’ll get back to politics later but I had to take a few moments on something else. Maybe I am being paranoid but I can’t help but be a little bit concerned about the recent increase in earthquakes.

It first caught my attention on April 12 when I read a MyWay article mentioned in the Drudge Report. This article reported that more than 600 quakes had occurred in less than two weeks off the coast of Oregon. Scientists called it a “swarm of earthquakes”. Strange…

Two weeks later there was an earthquake. But the earthquake popped up in Illinois, not Oregon. Stranger and stranger….

Then I read another MyWay article again mentioned by the Drudge Report today. It stated that a week ago there was a 6.0 quake in northern Nevada near the Utah border. A week later, on Friday, April 25, a 4.7 earthquake occurred outside of Reno. More than 100 quakes have been recorded since then. Nothing unusual about aftershocks but in this case there is something strange, again. After an earthquake the following quakes normally get smaller and smaller but these are getting stronger and stronger.

Something is going on underneath the surface. I’m just glad I live on the east coast….

No comments:

Post a Comment