Monday, March 16, 2009

Short Retort

I am beginning to wonder just how stupid is Obama? First he and his handlers insult the British Prime Minister when he was here. Now for St Paddy's Day I read that Obama is planning a large party for American Irish lawmakers and leaders. Excuse me? That just seems so very insensitive. I might ask what were they thinking except that it is beginning to be quite evident that nobody is thinking at all in our White House. Next thing you know they will want to dye the White House green for their party...

* Update - I was joking when I wrote this on the night before St. Patricks Day. However I woke up today to news reports that although Obama didn't dye the White House green for St Paddy's Day today, he actually did dye the big fountain in front of the White House green!

No comments:

Post a Comment