Friday, May 2, 2008

Short Retort

Did you ever have a dream in which it seemed like you kept coming back to the same dream over and over during the night? That happened to me last night. I dreamed about earthquakes and continuously seeing a seismograph going crazy with these high jagged red lines indicating a major earthquake. OK. that sort of makes sense since there has been a lot in the news about earthquakes and the potential for big ones in the near future.

Except, where was this earthquake happening in my dream? In Tampa Bay of all places! Now that made no sense at all when I remembered it this morning. All of the earthquake news lately has been in the west or in the middle of the country but earthquakes in Florida is just silly. However, just for grins I googled earthquake and Tampa. To my complete surprise there were lots of posts about an earthquake in the Gulf of Mexico that rattled Tampa Bay in Sept. 2006. OK now that is a little bit eerie. I just might stay away from Tampa for the next few weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment