Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Short Retort

The title of a column piqued my interest and it not only lived up to its title but made me realize that I wanted to share the article with everyone. It wasn’t until I was two-thirds through that I stopped to see exactly who it was who wrote it. Oh my. OK enough teasing - the column was titled Dirty Secret No. 1 in Obamacare and the author was Chuck Norris. Good thing I decided to link to it instead of plagiarizing from Mr. Norris! In what I assume to be the first of many columns, this article discusses a part of the health care bill which outlines how the US government plans to visit homes of pregnant and new parents to teach them about taking care of children. Wow. I had no clue, did you? But to find out about this particular part of the health care plan that the politicians seem to have skipped over then read this and spread the word ASAP as it is just one more way of government intruding into your home. Here is the link: http://townhall.com/columnists/ChuckNorris/2009/08/11/dirty_secret_no_1_in_obamacare?page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment